To apply for SNAP/FS benefits you should apply online at www.gateway.ga.gov (please record your transaction ID number once you have completed your online application)
If you are having trouble using Gateway, please call 1- 877-423-4746.
Hearing impaired users should call 800-255-0135.
- Eligible clients can start scheduling appointments Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 7 AM for Senior Citizens ages 65 and older who meet the 60% median income guidelines. (Please note that all adults in the home must be 65 years and older).
- Unfortunately, due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19 PCA has temporarily closed all offices. All appointments will beconducted over the phone and should take approximately10 minutes. We will not be taking any walk-ins.
- Beginning Wednesday, April 1, 2020 PCA's LIHEAP Programhas added the convenience of scheduling Energy Assistance appointments online at www.pcaction.org or by calling our customer service number at (404) 537 -4300.
- Due to high call volumes, we strongly encourage clients to use this valuable system.
- Persons who do not meet the April requirements may applyduring the general public period starting: Fridav. Mav 1. 2020.